Friday, March 10, 2017

FAMOUS BERN'S HALO-HALO IN MACO, COMPOSTELA VALLEY

I finally get to experience the most talked halo-halo in Maco, Compostela Valley today. We are supposed to hopped on Lubi Beach Resort in Copiat, Pindasan this morning and heart-wrenchingly we didn't expect a disappointment to happen that we are declined to go to the resort because it is not yet open to public. I don't know how to describe it, miscommunication or misunderstanding? A source person that happens to be a priest suggested the place for us, they were invited when they go there and it is not yet open to public but has been told it will be open sooner after their visit 2 months ago and the resort according to him is visitor-ready to accommodate. hello swimsuit! it's not yet your time to shine. Despite all the guilt and shame I felt for spearheading this one in front of my beach-ready hubby and son, I had consequently my lightbulb moment to lit. Ting! Let's try the famous Bern's Halo-halo over there!

for Php45 only... 3 scoops of Ube goodness! how about that!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...