Monday, April 3, 2017

HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE CHEESE ICE CREAM?

I am always a fan of sweets no matter how hard I try not to like sweets so much because it is not healthy. It was that fine gloomy day when I was just browsing facebook posts and I saw a friend's video post from yummy.ph of how to make a homemade cheese ice cream? And I said to myself, I have to capture screenshots to every steps they flash on the video for easy breezy following when you are materializing this daydream of craving. It reminds me so much of dirty ice cream in tubes that I liked so much than the commercial ones. So, let me share this to everyone who wants to make ice cream on the weekends. Do you feel me? Then what are you waiting for! Follow the very elaborate steps.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...